Sunday, April 23, 2017

Holiday sewing and Friday night sew in

I am on holiday right now so have managed to get a bit of sewing done this week. Friday night I carried on with some more of it. These two items are what I have been working on.

Foundation pieced Angel
Now to quilt and bind.
 Sunflower quilt
Made using one of the templates from Scrap crazy 6 Template set. Fun to do and very accurate.
Now to find something to back it with and quilt it.


Great to see what everyone else have done. Thanks to  Wendy at Sugarlane Designs for hosting us again.

Happy sewing,
Sue






4 comments:

  1. Such a sweet angel. I love her tiny feet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the angel! So sweet and Christmasy. The sunflower quilt is lovely too. Yellow is my favourite colour!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love both projects but especially the "angel".
    Thanks for stopping in for FNwF xox

    ReplyDelete
  4. Are you Lyns friend.........could you email me please if you are.
    chookyblue2@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete