Sunday, March 19, 2017

FNSI Update

I was doing a few finishing off jobs on Friday night. I finished the binding on the tree tonight but got it underway on Friday night.
 Good to have this finally finished. Now I need to decorate it.
 I made this Bib for a lady at work who has a new Grandson this week. His father is a Rugby player so the wee player is appropriate.
On Thursday night I made two of these shamrocks for the ladies in the office at school. They always decorate for St Patrick's day. I liked them so much that I made these two on Friday night to keep for myself.

Thanks Wendy at  Sugar lane designs for hosting us again. I have enjoyed looking at some of the projects people were doing.

Sue

3 comments:

  1. Lots of great work done! I have a similar tree that needs decorating! One of these days...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some cute projects happening there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The tree is gorgeous even plain. I look forward to seeing the baubles you add.

    ReplyDelete