Friday, January 20, 2017

Friday night sew in

The first Friday Night Sew In for the year is tonight and the sign up can be found here at Sugarlane Designs  Now to decide what I will do tonight to join with everyone else. I've had a sneak peak at what some others are planning and look forward to seeing what gets done around the group. :-)

I may work on my latest Sew Together bag by Sew Demented. I am using New Zealand fabrics for this project.

I was happy with the last one that I did which I take out with me to stitching groups. It fits a lot of items and matches my hexagon project bag.


or... maybe something else

See you soon.
Sue

4 comments:

  1. Love the fabrics you have picked for your second sew together bag. Looking forward to seeing it done, the first one you made is such fun :-)
    Hugs and stitches

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty fabrics in your bags. Looking forward to seeing it finished.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the sew together bag - I found the first one took a bit of thinking but the second & third were a lot quicker.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that Sew it Together Bag but I'm afraid I'm no good at zips.. Yours looks great...Hope you got the second one done ..

    ReplyDelete