Sunday, March 18, 2012

 Happy St Patrick's Day
In honour of St Patrick's day yesterday I did this embroidery. I hope you all had a good one, if you celebrate these days. 
I also found this Celtic Cross  free-standing lace bookmark which I thought was relevant to the day. It is a new file which I thought turned out quite well.
Now I need to sew the first block of my block of the month mentioned in last post. I have cut it out, but as I thought would happen the 2nd month has arrived in the email so it needs to be full steam ahead.
The beginning of the block:
It doesn't look quite right just laid out but once sewn should look ok. At least I feel that I am on the way now.
Bye for now.






1 comment:

  1. That is a cute embroidery..perfect for the day...good luck putting the block together..

    ReplyDelete