Friday, July 18, 2014

Friday Night Sew In




I have signed up for FNSI and you can find it here on this blog; Wendy

I haven't been able to participate for a while but I am getting myself organised. I am having trouble as the pattern I am planning to do is in centimetres and all my rulers etc are in inches. (and I have to add seam allowances all around as I go)  Even though I deal everyday in Metrics I am having a bit of trouble getting my head around how to cut it out. Perhaps a paper pattern?
It is a kit I bought when I came across to Sydney for the Craft Fair in 2013

Hopefully tomorrow you will see that I managed it. Or maybe I will do some other project. Ha Ha

I am looking forward to it and seeing what everyone else gets up to.

Sue

1 comment:

  1. hope you have a lovely night of sewing Sue.xx

    ReplyDelete