Tuesday, April 8, 2014

12" Mini Easter Swap

Happy Easter 
Today I arrived home and received my Easter Mini swap from Michell.  
Thank you Michell, it has brightened my Mini quilt frame up wonderfully for Easter.


Thanks to Cheryll for organising this for us.
It is so long since I have posted on my blog. I have had a wee peep at what others are getting up to from time to time but no posts myself.
I am so inspired by what everyone has been up to.

Aurora Australis 
In February this year I went to the supermarket and met a colleague from work. He told me that that night was going to be a good night for the Southern lights or Aurora Australis. I went home and inspired my husband who is a keen photographer to go in search of this phenomenon. We finally settled on a spot along the coast from where we live. He set up his tripod and put on a timer and this is one of the images he got.
It certainly was a thrill to see. Lots of friends were keen to go out but conditions haven't suited quite so much since.

Hopefully it won't be so long next time.
Bye for now.
Sue

3 comments:

  1. wow what a gorgeous mini you have received.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a beautiful mini too... Both of you did a marvellous job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful little mini! It matches your Aurora! It has been an incredible year for the Auroras hasn't it!

    ReplyDelete