Saturday, September 21, 2013

Friday Night Sew In

I settled in with some unfinished projects last night. One project I was adding a facing and have all but finished it. Unfortunately I can't post photos at this time as it is a gift for my daughter and I'm not sure if she might be watching here. ha ha. I will post a photo once it has been delivered.

Another project had it's binding hand stitched on. and here is a picture:


I still have some buttons to sew on but it is nearly finished. All in all a good night. I look forward to checking out what others have done last night as well.
Sue

5 comments:

  1. It always feels great to get the binding on. Well done :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Binding gives a sense of achievement!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Sue,

    That is one lovely quilt. I love the wedding present you made in the previous post, just beautiful.

    Happy days.
    Bev.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the colour of the quilt you finished.

    ReplyDelete